Privacy & Cookie
This information on the processing of personal data ("Information") pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("GDPR") and Legislative Decree 196/03 is provided by InspiredRing Srl, Via G. Battista 22 Milan, VAT number 108474080962, email email@example.com as the Data Controller. The data collected is processed in accordance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights as a user ("User") of the website www.avellenttan.com, and of our other accounts/internet platforms, for example, on Facebook and Instagram ("Platforms").
(a) Purpose of
Pursuant to Article 6, points b, c, f, of the GDPR, we inform you that any data provided to us will be processed for the following purposes:
i. Management of registrations on Platforms, establishment, management, and termination of the contractual and commercial relationship, performance of pre-contractual and post-contractual negotiations, execution of stipulated transactions and fulfilment of legal obligations, including accounting and tax obligations and, with your consent (pursuant to Article 6 and 7 GDPR), for the following purposes:
ii. Statistical research, market analysis, creation of individual profiles (profiling) and marketing, i.e., to submit information and promotional material on products and special promotions and initiatives and discounts also by email, SMS, and MMS.
iii. To store credit card data to facilitate payment and for the sole purpose of avoiding the necessity for data re-entry on the part of the User.
iv. To store the User's purchase history and, specifically, the list of orders placed for the period of time in which the User's account is active, and for three years following deactivation.
v. To deliver targeted advertising (for example, to display advertisements adapted to your profile on third-party sites, advertisements that may interest you, or a return on sales when you read an email containing a particular offer).
This type of
targeting is made possible by the technologies used by our advertising
partners, which link the browsing data of the same user across all these sites,
social network platforms, and third-party sites, regardless of the device used:
- social network platforms (for example, Facebook or Instagram): you can
deactivate this processing at any time by configuring the advertising settings
in your account
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in the previous sections (ii, iii, iv, v) is optional, which means that you may decide not to provide your consent, or to revoke it at any time. However, your refusal to provide the data will prevent you from subscribing to newsletters, participating in competitions and other initiatives, as well as from receiving feedback on requests and messages, and taking advantage of the storage of credit card data to facilitate payments.
You can block promotional materials by email at any time: the methods to do this are easy and free. Instructions on how to block data processing and other messages will be specified in each message.
(b) Personal data
As part of the purposes of the processing listed in the previous paragraph (a), only personal data will be processed including, for example, name and surname, place and date of birth, VAT number and tax code, residence, domicile, details of identification documents, email or certified email address, telephone number.
(c) Recipients of
For the purposes referred to in the previous paragraph (a), section (i), the personal data you provide may be disclosed:
1. to employees and partners of the Data Controller, in their capacity as authorised data processing personnel (or "Data Processors")
2. to third parties who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as Data Processors
3. to judicial or supervisory authorities (national and foreign).
Should you express your consent to the use of personal data for the purposes referred to in the previous paragraph (a) sections (ii, iii, iv, v), the same may be disclosed to subjects indicated in the previous points (1), (2), and (3), as well as, where appropriate and always subject to consent, to other legal entities specified when consent is granted.
(d) Storage and
transfer of personal data abroad
The management and storage of personal data takes place in the Cloud and on servers located within the European Union owned by or available to the Data Controller or third-party companies, which are duly appointed as Data Processors. There is no transfer of data to non-EU countries and your personal data will not be made public.
period of personal data
The personal data collected for the purposes indicated in the previous paragraph (a), section (i) will be processed and stored for the entire duration necessary for the execution of the contract. From the date of termination of this contract, for any reason or cause, the data will be kept for the duration of the applicable statutory limitation periods.The personal data collected for the purposes indicated in the previous paragraph (a) sections (ii, iii, iv, v) will be processed and stored for the time necessary to fulfill these purposes, in compliance with the terms prescribed by law for the type of activity and, in any case, until consent is revoked or until the right to object is exercised.
(f) Exercisable rights
In compliance with the provisions of Chapter III, Section I, GDPR, you can exercise the rights indicated therein and in particular:
- Right of access - Obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed and, if this is the case, receive information regarding, among other things: the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data processed and the retention period, and recipients to whom these can be disclosed (Article 15, GDPR).
- Right to rectification - Obtain, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and right to have incomplete personal data completed (Article 16, GDPR).
- Right to erasure - Obtain, without undue delay, the erasure of personal data concerning you, on the grounds provided for by the GDPR (Article 17, GDPR).
- Right to restriction of processing - Obtain the limitation of processing, on the grounds provided for by the GDPR (Article 18, GDPR).
- Right to data portability - Receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning you provided to the Data Controller and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance, on the grounds provided for by the GDPR (Article 20, GDPR).
- Right to object - Object to the processing of personal data concerning you, unless there are legitimate reasons for the Data Controller to continue processing (Article 21, GDPR).
- Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority - on the provisions provided for by the GDPR (Article 77, GDPR), lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of the Member State in which you usually reside or work or in the place where the alleged infringement has occurred.You can exercise these rights by simply submitting a request via email to the e-mail address of the Data Controller, indicated above.
(g) Processing methods
Your personal data is processed out in the ways described in Article 4, No. 2), GDPR - with and without the aid of IT systems - and more precisely: collection, registration, organisation, structuring, updating, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction and analysis, consultation, use, transmission, comparison, interconnection, limitation, deletion or destruction of data.
In any case, the logical and physical security of the data and, in general, the confidentiality of the personal data processed will be guaranteed, using all the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee their security.
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website or mobile application. They are used to recognise your device when you browse the pages of a website or when you return to visit a previously visited website or mobile application. Cookies are widely used to allow platforms to function, or to make them work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the platform.
There are two broad categories of cookies:
- Proprietary cookies, sent directly by the Data Controller to your computer or mobile device. They are used by the Data Controller only to recognise your computer or mobile device when you access our site again.
- Third-party cookies, which are sent to the Data Controller by a third-party service provider and can be used by the service provider to recognise your computer or mobile device when they access other platforms. Third party cookies are usually used for examining the analytics of platforms or for advertising purposes.
Cookies can remain on your computer or mobile device for varying periods of time. The Data Controller uses both "session cookies" and "persistent cookies." Session cookies appear only when the browser is open and are automatically deleted when the browser is closed. Persistent cookies remain in your device after the browser is closed and can be used to recognise your computer or mobile device when you reopen your browser and surf the Internet.
In particular, the Data Controller only sends the following types of cookies to your computer or mobile device:
- Cookies required for essential purposes: these cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the Platforms and to use some of their functions, such as access to secure areas. Without these cookies, it would not be possible to provide you with the services you have requested, such as e-shopping pages and secure login accounts.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies serve a variety of purposes related to the presentation and operation of our Platforms. Their overall purpose is to provide visitors with a better user experience on the Platforms. For example, some of these cookies allow visitors to specify language, product, or other preferences.
- Performance cookies: These cookies are used to collect information on how visitors use the Platforms. The information collected does not identify any single visitor and is aggregated. They include the number of visitors to our Platforms, the platforms through which they came, and the pages they visited on our Platforms. We use this information to help make our Platforms work better, to gather broad demographic information, and to monitor the level of activity on our Platforms.
- Advertising cookies: When you visit our Platforms or click on advertisements or promotional banners on the Platforms, these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are more relevant to your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times an advertisement is displayed, as well as to help evaluate the effectiveness of the advertisement or promotion. Usually, these cookies are set by advertising networks with our permission. They remember that you have visited a platform and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers.
- Social cookies: These cookies allow users to share pages and content through third-party social platforms and other platforms. The companies that send these cookies may also use your information to send targeted advertising on other platforms.
We use non-essential cookies based on your consent. You have the right to withdraw this consent and block cookies at any time. If you choose not to accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all the functions of our Platforms. You can set your cookie preferences by changing your browser settings so that cookies from our Platforms cannot be installed on your computer or mobile device. To do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually found in the "Help", "Tools", or "Edit" menus). For more information on cookies, including how to check which cookies have been installed on your computer or mobile device and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
We also collect information about your computer or mobile device (including IP address if available), operating system, access times and browser type. We use this information to better understand how visitors use our Platforms and for internal reporting purposes. We will anonymise this information and may share it with advertisers, sponsors or other partners.
Please note that the platforms use third-party partners, such as advertiser networks and ad exchanges, to show advertisements on third-party platforms after you have left our Platforms. We use analytics data from third-party partners and other service providers to evaluate and provide us or third parties with information on the use of the Platforms, the delivery of advertisements, and our content. Advertiser networks are third-party partners that display advertisements, which may be based on your visits to the Platforms, in other apps and on sites you have visited. The submission of third-party advertisements allows us to personalise your advertisements based on products and services that might be of interest to you.
You have the right to choose whether to accept advertising or not. You can exercise your right to opt-out of certain types of behavioural advertising by visiting third party websites. We are not responsible for the effectiveness of, or compliance with, any third party opt-out choices.
Finally, some of the services we provide can use your location information. For these services, which are generally available on mobile devices or applications, you have the option to consent to the use of location services, which, for example, process information from GPS, sensors, beacons, or Wi-Fi access points, with a view to providing you with a more personalised service. Your device should provide settings that allow you to disable these services if you no longer wish to use them.